1. The materials displayed on this web site, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Ey3 and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Ey3.
Save for the above, Ey3 does not grant any license or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the web site or in the user interface of the web site.
2. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this web site (the web site information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the web site information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
3. To the extent permitted by law Ey3 disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the web site and your use of the web site, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Ey3, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the web site whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Ey3 cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Ey3 to accept.
4. If you wish to establish a link to this web site you can. Ey3 needs to be notified by email at [email protected]
5. This web site and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to act of God or other force of nature events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
6. Yo must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this web site or any material or content displayed on this web site.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Queensland, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.